Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions: The terms and conditions contained in this document including any changes or modifications made at a future date.
The Company: Jokers Network and the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer specifically to the Company.
The Member: Any person or recognised company or registered charity whose application for membership is accepted by the Company and our use of the term “you” used herein refers to the Member.
The Service: The service offered by the Company for the exclusive use of the Members.
The Website: www.jokersnetwork.com or any other website offered by the Company for the provision of the Service to the Members.
The Jokes: The jokes and any other humourous material provided by the Company for the enjoyment of the Members.
Compensation Plan: The method by which the Company rewards Members for introducing new Members.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove any portion of the Terms and Conditions, in whole or in part, at any time. Changes in the Terms and Conditions will be effective immediately when posted on the Website. Your continued use of the Website and/or the Service made available on or through the Website after any changes to the Terms and Conditions are posted will be considered acceptance of those changes.
* The content of the pages of the Website is for your general information and use only and is subject to change without notice.
* Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on the Website for any particular purpose.
* We do not warrant that the Website will always be available, access will be uninterrupted, be error-free, meet your requirements or that any errors or defects will be corrected without delay. The information on the Website should not necessarily be relied upon and should not to be construed to be professional advice from us.
* Your use of any information or materials on the Website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through the Website meet your specific requirements.
* The Website contains material which is provided to us by many and varied sources and to the best of our ability and knowledge we offer this material free of copyright or other restriction in good faith to our Members. This material includes, but is not limited to, the Jokes, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics.
* All trademarks reproduced on the Website which are not the property of, or licensed to the Company, are acknowledged on the Website.
* Unauthorised use of the Website may give rise to a claim by the Company for damages and/or may be a criminal offence.
* From time to time, the Website may also include links to other websites. These links are for your convenience to provide further information and/or enjoyment. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s) nor that we have any responsibility for any of the content of the linked website(s).
* You understand and agree that you will indemnify, defend and hold us and our affiliates harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable legal fees, arising from your use of the Website or your violation of these Terms and Conditions.
* Our total liability for any claim arising out of or relating to the Website shall not exceed one year’s annual subscription which is currently twelve pounds sterling and that amount shall be in lieu of all other remedies which you may have against us or our affiliates.
* The Company will not be liable for the actions of any third party that may in any way cause harm to the Member.
* Your use of the Website and any dispute arising out of such use of the Websiteis subject to the laws of England.
- Anti-spam Policy
Our anti-spam policy is part of, and subject to, these Terms and Conditions. You may view our anti-spam policy on this website.
We do not provide services or sell products to children under the age of 18. Children below 18 may use our Website only with the permission and active involvement of a parent or legal guardian. If you are a minor, please do not use this Website.
- Member Status
You understand and agree that your use of the Website is non-exclusive and that the Company reserves the right to terminate your membership if you are found to be in breach of the Terms and Conditions.
The Member is deemed to be a self-employed contractor and is not an agent or employee of the Company. The Member shall not state or imply to any third party that his position is anything other than a self-employed contractor and shall not at any time enter into any discussion or agreement on behalf of the Companyunless given written permission to do so.
The Member accepts full responsibility for the payment of any income tax, national insurance contribution and VAT if appropriate.
The Member accepts that his/her membership is for a period of one year commencing on the date of acceptance of the application for membership. If the Member wishes to renew the membership for a further one year period, he/she shall be entitled to do so by paying the appropriate annual subscription. The membership shall continue subject to the Terms and Conditions current at the time.
The Company will not refuse to invite renewal of the membership providing no breach of the Terms and Conditions has been made or the Member has acted in a manner which may cause damage to the Company.
The Member will renew at his/her own discretion but failure to do so within the accepted time period will result in the expiration of the membership and also the forfeiture of any future commissions from the Company.
The Member shall be entitled but not obliged to introduce the benefit of membership to any third party and the Company agrees to pay a commission for such introduction which results in a new Member as outlined in the Compensation Plan.
The Member shall have use of a “back office” facility in order to access all details relating to his/her membership and accepts responsibility for notifying the Company of any changes relating to name or address or other relevant information.
The Member shall be entitled to cancel his/her membership at any time within 14 days of joining and receive a full refund of all monies paid.
The Member shall be entitled to cancel his/her membership at any time subject to providing the Company with 14 days notice in writing and any commission due to the Member will be paid in full less the appropriate administration fee at the time as indicated on the Website.
The Member shall be entitled to transfer or bequeath his/her membership to a third party subject to the new Member agreeing to abide by the Terms and Conditions current at the time of transfer. The Company agrees to accept the transfer subject to a nominal administration fee and there being no reason why the new Member would not have been accepted if making application directly to the Company.
- Content Ownership
All content on the Website is owned by us or our content suppliers and on behalf of ourselves and our content suppliers we claim all property rights, including intellectual property rights, for this content and you are not allowed to infringe upon those rights. We will prosecute to the fullest extent of the law anyone who attempts to steal our property. You agree not to copy content from our website without our permission. Any requests to use our content should be submitted to us using our contact form.
If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been infringed upon by our Website content, please notify us by sending an email to us at the address listed on the Contact Us page. Please describe in detail the alleged infringement, including the factual and legal basis for your claim of ownership.
The Company reserves the right to terminate the membership of any Memberwho is in breach of the Terms and Conditions or acts in a manner which may cause damage to or bring the Company into disrepute. In such event the Company shall at its absolute discretion withhold any payments due to theMember in order to offset any loss or damage or potential loss or damage to compensate the Company.
The Member shall have the right to appeal against termination for a period of 14 days following the date of notification and the Company agrees to arbitration in the event of a dispute arising.
- Compliance with Governing Law
You agree to comply with all applicable laws while using the Website and agree with the laws governing these Terms and Conditions without regard to conflicts of law provisions. You also agree that any dispute between you and us, excluding any infringement of intellectual property right claims we pursue against you, shall be settled solely by confidential binding arbitration as per accepted commercial arbitration rules. All claims must be arbitrated on an individual basis and cannot be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of anyone else. Each party shall bear one half of the arbitration fees and costs incurred, and each party is responsible for its own legal fees.
If any part of these Terms and Conditions are determined by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, that part shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that the remainder of these Terms and Conditions are fully enforceable and legally binding.
- Entire Agreement
The Terms and Conditions including the policies incorporated herein and any other reference within the Website constitutes the entire agreement with us with respect to your membership. Any concerns relating to the Terms and Conditions should be brought to our attention at the earliest possible time via our Contact Us page.